Surface Data and Metrology using BEX
The software is easy to use, generates impressive surface images easily output to documents and provides the user with the (ISO) surface parameters.
The data generated by the XYris systems is available as a 3D surface map. Therefore standard tasks such as extraction of surface information; wear analysis, feature measurement, profiling cross sections, roughness and form analysis, and volume calculation are easy to perform and built into our stand alone analysis package BODDIES Extreme (BEX), with a wide range of common 2D and 3D parameters provided to standard (ISO and ANSI).
Data can be exported as 3D files, images and cross sections enabling the creation of professional reports in seconds. Export to other formats, including human readable TXT and CSV, ensure you have transparent access to your raw data and can analyse using other tools and methods as required.
- Easy to use and intuitive data processing.
- Supported with a series of youtube videos for novice users.
- Single Licence or multiple licences, with annul updates.
- Can support multiple surface data formats, AFM data, XCT generated STL data, non-TaiCaan formats.
- Advanced Features include:
- Data stitching in the metrology frame
- Data Registration for free form surfaces
- Flexibility to change all change all colour schemes for user optimisation.
- Selected user removal of surfaces for wear studies
- Macro operations for all data sets as defined by the customer, this can includes specific user defined reports with set operations, eg removal of underlying form, LS plane, and Sa vales etc.
BODDIES EXTREME (BEX) DEMO
Demo Version. All features fully functional for 28 days. Extended functionality requires registration and subscription. Academic licensing available on application.
Operating System Requirements. BEX is designed for Windows 10 (x64), but compatible with (x64) Windows 7, and 8, 8.1, 8.2.
Recommended System Specification. 8 GB of memory, multicore processor and an nVidia dedicated graphics card fully supporting supporting OpenGL4.5 or above. System performance is dependent on the size of the data analysed with BEX. For further information please contact us with your requirements.